The Cheyenne Series combines high density stacking capabilities with ergonomic design. Cheyenne Chairs feature a unique backrest that articulates with the weight of the individual user, providing ergonomic comfort.
- Injection-molded polypropylene shell cleans easily and resists wear, even in heavy-use conditions
- Articulating backrest flexes with user’s weight to provide comfortable, stable support
- Seat features a waterfall front edge for unrestricted circulation
- Distinct back curvature provides exceptional lumbar support and comfort
- Add optional field replaceable, upholstered .5” thick seat and back pads for extra comfort
- Chair frame constructed of .4375 solid steel rod, powder coat painted or chrome plated
- Optional poly arms or tablet arm
- Stack on floor (8 armless or 6 with arms) or dolly (chrome frames recommended for chairs that will be stacked)
- Glide options available to accommodate any flooring surface; no glides, stainless steel, black PVC, and clear polycarbonate glides
- Ganging device available on armless chairs with chrome frame for easy linking
- Optional dollies for armless chairs (holds 25 poly) and poly arm chairs (holds 12 poly) feature 5” casters
- Quantity discounts available
Please contact us for any pricing and information.